OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Are you a tenacious, charismatic marketing professional looking for a career that rewards your hard work and personal production? Are you looking to be part of a sales team with great chemistry and company support while exploring the country? Great! We need more people like you.
Our integrated media managers build relationships with leaders in community government, economic development and business nationwide, working with them to establish their advertising presence in print and digital marketing programs used to promote their communities. Journal Communications Inc. is a well-established company in our industry, with more than 30 years building a tradition of excellence in high-quality, targeted marketing communications. Because of our reputation and nature of our work, sales associated with our work typically close in one to two calls.
- Unlimited earning potential based on commission plus bonus compensation plan
- Intensive, ongoing product and sales training
- Extensive company-paid travel
- Full benefits, including health, vision, dental, 401(k) plan option
- Beautifully designed, open and welcoming office environment
- Thirty-year tradition of building relationships across the U.S. to become a leader in travel, agriculture and economic and community development marketing communications
Qualities & Abilities We Want: These qualities are helpful but not mandatory; you will be given extensive training on anything applicable.
- Self-starters who are motivated by income potential and autonomy that increases with performance
- Enterprising, diligent and enthusiastic about getting to know and working with project sponsors to understand our markets and identify qualified prospects
- Set and conduct appointments with C-level business owners and decision makers, then follow up with self-assured communication and presentation skills
- Close deals and execute contracts with transparency and integrity
- Use our proven methods and techniques to achieve sales revenue goals
- Diligent in tracking activity, progress and results with our sales support staff to ensure accurate, real-time reporting
- Understanding and communicating website analytics and online content promotion
- College degree
- Composed, professional demeanor
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Solid computer skills and fundamental understanding of digital and print advertising
- Solid communication and organization skills for consistent follow-up with clients, advertisers and internal support staff
- Ability to learn and adapt to changes with company software applications
Is This You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV or resume along with a cover letter to Drew Colston, email@example.com .