For many people, food is more than a necessity – it’s a way of life. A good meal feeds the body and the soul, which is why these days, consumers want to know more about the origins of the foods they feed their families. FarmFlavor.com helps educate consumers, connecting them and the foods they eat with the farmers who grow it.
• collection of farm-to-fork recipes from a team of culinary experts
• profiles of farmers across the country
• farm facts and food trivia
• cooking tips and gardening advice
• profiles of each state’s agriculture industry
For more information about FarmFlavor.com, contact Rhonda Graham at (615) 850-0314.
Last month, we published our first statewide agriculture guide, Alabama Agriculture, for the Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries. A comprehensive guide to agriculture in Tennessee soon followed. Now, we’re excited to announce similar publishing partnerships with State Departments of… MORE >>