If you have the desire to work for a well managed and industry-leading company, make a significant contribution and be rewarded for your hard work and personal production; we may have just what you are looking for.
- Professional sales position working with chambers of commerce, economic development authorities, corporations and local governments selling print and online advertising to small to medium size businesses.
- Typically a one or two call close.
- Commission plus bonus compensation plan with 6 figure potential.
- Intensive product and sales training.
- Extensive company paid travel.
- Full benefits.
- Work withproject sponsor to identify qualified prospects.
- Set appointments with C-level business owners and decision makers.
- Make product presentations and demonstrations.
- Present value propositions and execute contracts
- Use proven methods and techniques achieve sales revenue goals.
- Use standard communications methods to track activity, progress and results.
- College degree required.
- Some B-2-B sales experience desired but not required
- Professional dress and demeanor.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure.
- Computer and Internet experience.
How To Apply
To be considered for a position with our innovative and exciting company, please email resume and cover letter to Jeff Heefner.