Livability.com Has a New Look – and New Pages!
We’re committed to continuously improving Livability.com – a national website showcasing more than 500 of America’s best places to live and visit – and we’re proud of the new home page, redesigned city pages and new Relocate and Travel pages.
- A new, polished logo with a tagline that welcomes our travel target audience.
- A Digital newsstand of community guides from across the country.
- A Photo Gallery that showcases bold, original photography from more than 100 communities.
- Relocate and Travel pages to highlight content specific to users looking for information about cities to visit and cities for relocation.
- We’ve tagged our articles, cities and photos with keywords like Family-friendly, Golf and Museums to help users find more content based on their interests.
Check it out!
What’s new on the redesigned City Home Pages:
- City At A Glance section front and center for the user to get a quick glimpse of all the city has to offer, including what makes it uniquely great.
- Explore the City’s Livability section that highlights what makes this city uniquely great through content tags (ex. Big Industries, Military, etc.), articles and photography.
- See the City Photo Gallery right there on the home page, ensuring high quality content through out the page, even if users scroll.
- The City Nav Bar is new and improved, not only in Design but also in better defining to users what content is here:
- Health and Schools shine moving out from under the old Living Here drop down
- Living Here and the Neighborhoods section merge into one section: Living
- Working Here is now Business
- Outdoor under the Things to Do drop down changes to Activities
- City Shout Out: Real quotes from locals.
- Digital Magazine Widget: Updated (see all of the other new widgets here.)
- City Accolades & Awards: A list of links to city accolades – from our Top 10 Lists to CNNMoney.
See an example. Check out Brentwood’s Home Page.